I’m so glad you’re interested in guest posting here at So Beloved. If you spend a little time here on the site, you’ll see that my purpose for this corner of the internet is to encourage people to remember who God is and who they are in His love, to direct hearts toward the beauty around us, and to focus on the hope we’ve been given in the Word of God. I’d love to hear stories of what God has done in your own heart and life. So tell me what He has transformed, tell me what He’s teaching you, tell me what encourages you…and, together, let’s direct others toward His unfailing love.
- Submit your post in a Word doc, saved as YourNameSoBelovedSubmission.
- Attach the document to an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “So Beloved Submission”.
- Your post should be between 400-1000 words.
- If previously published elsewhere, please specify in your email.
- Include a 200 word or less bio. Please list your website and social media handles. I want to get to know you! 🙂
- For any Scripture used, please include the translation.
- Keep in mind that all posts are subject to editorial changes and suggestions; anything more substantial than grammar or spelling will be discussed with the author.
- There is no monetary compensation for posts at this time.
- I’ll respond within two weeks to your submission. If you haven’t heard from me within that time, feel free to send me a follow-up email.